What makes it a Cielo Building
Foundry is a vehicle for inspiring innovation and creativity. The design team adopted a progressive approach to office design, crafting spaces rich with amenities and opportunities for chance meetings and social interaction. As a result, the project pushes the boundaries of traditional “creative” office space to deliver a new kind of integrated environment where people can live, work, and play.
Austin’s Eastside District
310 Comal St
Austin, TX 78703
- Located in the heart of the most amenity-rich and walkable area of the Eastside Submarket with impressive downtown views
- A block from the Plaza Saltillo train stop and directly on the Lance Armstrong Bikeway, a bike highway connecting east and west Austin
- Adjacent to two large mixed-use developments, including Endeavor’s Saltillo District and Transwestern’s Arnold developments
- Over 2,200 new housing units within walking distance including Cypress’s Corazon (256 units), Stonelake’s 7East (186 units), Transwestern’s Arnold (348 Units), Flournoy’s Eastside Station (330 Units), Trammel Crow Residential’s Alexan on 6th (208 units), Capsa Venture’s Fourth & (97 Units) and Endeavor’s Plaza Saltillo (800 Units)
- New boutique hotels, such as the Kline Hotel and East Austin Hotel
- Natural, honest materials are pervasive throughout the project, featuring exposed concrete decks, warehouse style columns, and reclaimed wood, brick, and steel from the original Driskill Hotel Laundry Facility.
- Outdoor spaces of varying scale and character provide a connection to nature and the surrounding urban fabric, seamlessly blending the interior amenities with the earth and sky.
- Multimodal mobility drives the robust bicycle storage and maintenance facility, capitalizing on the nearby transit hub.
- Priority parking for alternative energy vehicles and car pools, as well as innovative energy efficiency measures and water quality features encourage a lighter carbon footprint and sustainable lifestyle.
Cast-in-place concrete, masonry facades, bell-capital columns
Land Sq Ft.
43,197 (0.992 acres)
Total Office Sq. Ft.
Total Residential Units
3 above grade + 3 below grade levels of parking
4.0 / 1000sf
Sixth River Architects
Cielo Property Group